I have been up for a total of thirty-five minutes and while I don’t want to have a bad attitude for the day, but it’s not going in the direction I was hoping.
- Set my alarm way too loud. Not a pleasant way to get up.
- Kleeko had a barking fit. (Wants to play)
- Coffee is weak. (Starbucks stop this morning.)
- I went to let Kleeko outside, and I was greeted my an aroma I am all too familiar with–skunk.
- Searched the backyard from my patio in slippers and robe for the skunk. Didn’t find him.
- Carried Kleeko outside to his x-pen for his morning routine.
- Kleeko chooses to bark and try to wake up the neighbors. Does not do what he needs to do this morning. (I don’t get upset with him though, I know he just wants to be with me.)
None of this a “big” deal, but today is one of three days this month that I will walk out of my house at 7:00am and not return until 8:30pm as it is our 4/5th grade music concert.On these type of days, I like things to run just a little smoother. Just hoping it doesn’t rain so the kiddos can have outdoor recess!!
Enjoy your day slicers!